On December 18, 2019, Jeanne Bischoff, Mike Fry, George Hamm, Annette Rondano, Audrey Boyle, Aggie Hoeger, Reed Mitchell, Wilbur Ince & Daniel Schultz met to talk about all of the things going on with Transition Longfellow. Here is how it went!
1. Guest speaker: Daniel Schultz from LCC Environment Committee discussing Longfellow program, “Lawns to Legumes”
2. Status of position of Transition Longfellow president (Note: we need a new one)
3. TL’s next Pancake Breakfast
4. Next Transition on Tap, Sunday, January 12, 11 a.m. or so
5. A possible second “Inner Transition” group